This giveaway event has ended and the winners will be announced at noon on November 13, 2013. Thanks for your participation!
The Junia Project is hosting a private event where Sarah Bessey will be speaking, answering questions, and signing her book, Jesus Feminist. There will be food and live music and fun people. We wish we could invite you ALL, but space is limited.
So we’re having our first giveaway – a drawing to select 10 people to receive 2 invitations each! If you live too far away to attend, enter for a chance to win a signed copy of “Jesus Feminist”.
HOW TO ENTER
1. Subscribe to the Blog by email (current email subscribers can skip this step – new subscribers click here or see the instructions below)
2. Leave a Comment on this page that says “I’ve subscribed” and which option you are entering for: “Event Invitation” or “Signed Book” (choose just one, thanks).
3. Enter by 4pm on November 13th.
THE FINE PRINT
One comment/entry per person – duplicates will be deleted before drawing.
Enter until 4pm (Pacific Time, USA) on November 13.
Only confirmed email subscribers are eligible.
Only subscribers who leave a comment on this post will be eligible.
Winners will be chosen at random on November 14. Those selected for invitations will receive an Evite with the event details (invitation by email).
If we aren’t able to contact you or you don’t RSVP to the Evite by November 20, your invitation will be voided so that someone else can attend.
If you have questions or need help entering, please email email@example.com.
*To subscribe, go to the Home tab on the menu above and enter your email in the subscribe box in the left sidebar. You will receive a follow-up email. Click on the link in the message to finalize your subscription.
Latest posts by Gail Wallace (see all)
- Did Jesus Spend Most of His Time with Just 12 Men? - March 28, 2018
- BEST OF 2017: OUR TOP TEN POSTS - January 2, 2018
- The Women Who Stood Near the Cross - April 14, 2017