Want to submit a Guest Post? We are always interested in high quality original content for The Junia Project blog!
Submissions should be written for a mixed gender lay audience and for the most part be more educational than devotional in focus. An exception would be poetry or other inspirational art forms. Outside citations of any referenced material are required. All posts should portray or promote an egalitarian understanding of theology or the Christian life
Our blog serves as our online “voice”, so please read our About page before you submit a post. While your personal beliefs do not need to align 100% with ours, posts should not refute or conflict significantly with these values.
Please note that we are a volunteer organization and cannot pay you for your submission.
We are accepting submissions in these categories:
- posts that deepen our understanding of women in the bible (should include references)
- posts that explain various points of egalitarian theology (should include references)
- posts that share personal stories about mutuality in marriage or ministry
- posts that give examples of how to implement egalitarian values in ministry
- posts about women in church history
*PLEASE NOTE: Submission of a guest post for consideration indicates that you accept the Guest Writing guidelines. If your submission is selected we will contact you*.
Send your 750-1250 word post to either:
Please note that we are a 100% volunteer organization and so cannot pay you for your submission. Because of the large number of messages we receive we are not able to respond to every submission. If we are interested in using your submission it may be several weeks before you hear back from us. Thanks for your patience!