Announcing the Junia Project Blog Contest 2017!
We love our readers and we know that many of you have inspiring stories and incredible theological insight. We want to hear from you and give you a platform to share your ideas!
Here’s how the blog contest will work…
Choose a Topic
– Why I’m an Egalitarian – Write about your journey of coming to an egalitarian understanding of Scripture.
– Share Your Story – Share your experience related to women’s equality in the Church and other Christian contexts OR share some of your experiences as a woman in ministry OR share your experience as a man supporting women in ministry/learning to be an advocate.
– How To… – Submit a “how to” post, sharing your advice and wisdom about an egalitarian topic (How to Preach without Gender Bias, How to Develop Female Leaders in Your Church, How to Lead an Egalitarian Bible Study, How to Stand Up for Women…the options are endless!).
Submit Your Entry
Send your typed, double-spaced post submission (750-1250 words), in a Microsoft Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 22, 2017 at 11:59 pm Pacific Time. Please include:
- Your full name and a short bio to put with your post (100 words or less)
- A high quality JPG headshot (some space left around your face is helpful)
Win a Prize!
– The top 10 entries will be featured on The Junia Project blog!
– The top 3 entries* will also receive some Junia Project swag! (*Winners outside of the U.S./Canada will receive a $10 e-gift certificate to Amazon.com).
The Fine Print
- One entry per person, please.
- Content must be original. We know this is a lot of work and appreciate your effort in creating an original post. (The exception would be a post on a personal blog that does not have a wide readership. If this is the case, include a link to the original post.)
- If you cite outside sources please include a citation or link.
- All Posts should be relevant to the mission of The Junia Project and carefully edited for spelling and grammar.
- Submissions are subject to editing and titles may be changed. We will do our part to make your post look the very best it can!
- If your post is published we ask that you wait three months before reposting on another site and that you include a link to the original post on The Junia Project.
We are excited to read your posts and to get to know a little more about you!
The Junia Project team